Thursday, March 20, 2008

My recovery, My frustration

As most of the loyal readers of plb know, I had knee surgery in January. The fucking thing had cartilage torn off of the meniscus and the bone. The Dr took some out and also drilled into my femur.

It has been 2 months that I have been doing physical therapy, bike, and some hitting the racquetball. The knee feels ok, but still not 100%. And I am getting fat. I can feel the blubber piling on my stomach. its rly frustrating, since I am used to being in really good shape.

It is really hard not to get on the court now and play, but I have to resist. Maybe I should cut the strings out of my racquet.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I can't run either.

I have around 6 more weeks left of not doing anything but biking and getting fatter due to the extreme amount of baconators I am eating.

anyways your mom

3 comments:

fox said...

are you as fat as hows yet

Vinneeee said...

ya lol

Susanne said...

take up light yoga or pilates. you can do most of your exercise lying down!