Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Being Sick

Being sick both owns and blows at the same time. Let me explain.

I started getting sick on Friday of last week. I was hoping I could stave it off with some supplements, but that didn't work. Saturday It got worse. Sunday was full blown. Monday was just as bad as Sunday.

I took Monday off. I spent the whole day watching movies on cable and eating chicken noodle soup. I watched Shawshank Redemption and bits and pieces of other movies I don't remember because I was in a fever induced delirium. That part owned. What blew is that I couldn't sleep cause I was coughing up a lung all day. It blew hard.

So being sick both owned and blew.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

When I'm really gone in a fever I get the idea that everything around me is hard as a stone, so I must also be turning into a rock. I remember my dad coming in now and then to look things up for me if I became obsessed with some obscure detail, or to remind me not to grind my teeth.