Monday, August 28, 2006

madden 2007

Last week I received my copy of madden 2007, since tuesday I have played 23 games, I am 10-13. I have lost like 5 in a row. Turnovers are so key.

Anyway. I like the game, it takes some getting used to. The timing is different from 2006, there is no vision cone, etc.


Tomorrow is our touch football team's 2nd practice. I am the QB for our team. I have to learn how to make pre-snap reads and throw to different people different ways. I think I will be facing a lot of zone, so I think we should practice in a zone tomorrow. I cant gun the ball to people with small hands elway-like. my knee feels great, I ran about 4 miles yesterday. it wasnt my knee that was the weak part, it was my lungs. I need to run more to cut some wieght and get faster.



there was a racquetball tourney this weekened in sun prarie wisc. I didnt attend, simply beacause I am not in tourney shape yet. A kid I play with played A's and Won the tourney. thats great, because he has been in the can for 2 years prior to this summer.

hopefully this gives him the confidence and tourney experience to own me and to make me better.

No comments: