Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No it didn't

I got a letter from puffy Saturday. It seems his douchebag rommate was sharpening toothbrush handles and hiding them in the vent. The punishment for being the roommate of the cock gobbler is 20 days in the hole. Puffy spent all 20 days in the hole. Solitary confinement, segregation, I wonder what puffy did alone in his cell all day. He probably pooped like 10x a day.

Anyways, I think this experience in 'pound me in the ass prison' has changed puffy for the better. He said he was goign to get in the best shape of his life (I dont think it would be that hard, since he has always been a fat ass) and play awesome racquetball when he gets out of jail. nov 08.

I will be almost 36 when he gets out. we have known each other for 10+ years. we have had a love/hate relationship in those years. we both are douchebags, but not as much as stand is a douchebag.

1 comment:

Ian said...

i would've shanked my cellmate